Thursday 26 October 2017

Skype Call with Greta Madline

What's with the gold?
"It started with a project at uni, and everyone loved it."

How did you get to work with the Kennedys?
She sent them a box. She advises that you "find creative ways to communicate".

Do you think being at college gave you enough to make your own way after?
"I think college is a really good platform to use all the facilities and do what you wanna do."
"I'm really glad that I experimented so much."
"You need to have your own passions, your own interest, and your own life."

Life after college?
"It was really hard."
"I had no clue where I wan a be."
"I always wanted to do a lot of things but wasn't sure what to do."
"There is no wrong or right way" (to approach the industry).

"You do you."
"You don't have to be one thing."
"Create your job."
"Question everyone."
"Be silly."
"Don't be an ass."
"Just relax a bit."
"Whatever you do, make sure it's golden."
"In any project look for personality."

No comments:

Post a Comment