Wednesday 29 March 2017

Studio Brief 3 - Design Strategy Presentation

Title Page. Presentation was based on personal thoughts and thing's I've found myself saying/thinking throughout the year.

Thing's I've learnt since the start. Illustrator and Indesign.

First module submission design board.

Second module submission design board. Shows how much I've improved and learnt.
Things I want to learn. 3D poster design and motion graphics.

Mistakes I've made. Attempting to create mock-ups.

One more example of unsuccessful mock-up.

How to improve. Use skillshare and other platforms to learn how to create mock-ups.

My strengths. Book Covers and using Analogue to create collages and mockups.

My weaknesses. A lack of knowledge of the industry and designers, not knowing my own style or who I am as a designer yet, and still a lack of software skills.

Things Ive enjoyed. Self branding and using grids.

Things I've not enjoyed. Context of Practice essays and the workload. The essay writing style is different from what I've been used to, and the workload feels larger than it is because of my poor time management.

Why did I come here? And is the course what I expected it to be? I came here to learn new things and to grow my confidence in my practice. I've certainly learned new softwares and knowledge about typefaces, as well as started a design instagram to showcase my work.

The End title page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment